Home Tasting Packs
For those heroes who are sticking to WHO guidance and staying at home, we have created this home tasting packs. Discover your favorite whisky and learn to distinguish the differences. Whether you are looking to learn more about the "water of life", or just try some new drams with a group of friends, we have you sorted with these beautifully presented tasting packs. Enjoy while you become an expert at the comfort of you own sofa
Whisky Regions Deluxe
- Kilkerran 12 year old - a superb single malt from Campbeltown offering fruit and citrus notes and orange peel, followed by vanilla, butterscotch, honeycomb and digestive biscuits.
- Tullibardine The Murray Double Wood - this expression form this Highland Distillery is beyond tasty. Flavour of sweet and juicy mirabelle plums, honey comb and candied orange peel.
- Inchgower 2011 Carn Mor Strictly Limited - this wonderful Speysider offer flavours of crips pear and plump raisin, salted butter, oatcakes and cacao.
- Bruichladdich MicroProvenance 2006 (14 year old) - amazingly tasty Islay single malt that offers flavours of sweet hazelnut and cinnamon buns. Devilishly smooth to drink event at 63%ABV
- Ailsa Bay unusual peated single malt form Lowland - it's got a rich and earthy backbone, with sweet liquorice and touches of tar.
Each pack contains a card with list of whiskies and five or four 50ml bottles which should be enough to share with your your partner in crime or to be split into two.