Joya De Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Reserva Especial Collection
Cuatro Cinco was originally released as Edicion Limitada to celebrate 45 years of cigar manufacturing, now we proudly present Reserve Especial, a carefully modified recipe featuring select Grade A fillers aged within vintage white oak barrels. The collectors pack includes one special cigar, a 7 x 52 vitola which is not commercially available.
- Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Petit Corona (46 x 4 1/2")
- Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Double Robusto (56 x 5")
- Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Torpedo (52 x 6")
- Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Toro (50 x 6 1/4)
- Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Double Corona (52 x 7")
Joya De Nicaragua
Founded by two Cuban expats who moved to Nicaragua in ordered to set up shop in Esteli in 1968. with access to the rich local tobacco growing fields utilizing the fertility of volcanic soils. The christened there brand as the Nicaragua Cigar Company the brand eventually re branded as Joya de Nicaragua. The brand has had near constant exposure starting when in 1970 the brand became the official cigar of the White house under Nixon. Over many years the brand has survived civil wars and revolutions changes in tobacco opinion and has always come out on top.