Old and Rare
Should you require physical vouchers please send us an Email with your address.
'The older the whisky, the better it is', we hear people say this regularly at whisky events and bars. Well, we decided to offer four old and rare whiskies at an incredible price for people to find out for themselves. The youngest whisky in this tasting is 18 years old and the oldest we ever had was 43 years old. Join us and discover if there is more to the complexity of whisky than just its age.
At this small group tasting, a dedicated tutor will sit down and talk about the whisky making process and the history of Scotch whisky. The session is presented in a 'blind tasting' format and the bottles of whisky are revealed at the end of the tasting. Our tastings last between 50 minutes and one hour.
Please remember to call or email us to book and confirm your Whisky Tasting to avoid disappointment.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Please note: the whiskies included in the tasting change on a regular basis depending on availability.
- Must be 18 or over to attend. Those who appear to be under the age of 25 might be asked to proof that they are 18 years of age or older.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- Participants must provide proof of purchase when attending.
- Should you require physical vouchers please select your preferred shipping method.
- Vouchers are valid for a full year from the day of purchase.