Plum Cake 50g

J. F. Germain & Son

Regular price £17.00

Plum Cake 

This is a lovely pipe mixture of which 80% is prepared from six different types of Virginia leaf and the remaining 20% is a specially prepared black tobacco (nor cavendish or Negrohead) made from air-cured leaf. This is possibly the only British made tobacco containing this particular ingredient. The unique added flavour gives an agreeable taste and pleasantly sweet aroma aroma.
Close (esc)

SAME DAY DELIVERY IN EDINBURGH AREA"

Valid for postcodes EH1 to EH30, Monday to Saturday for all orders placed before 3:15pm. ONLY £7

Age verification

You must be of legal age to purchase alcohol and tobacco products to enter this website.

By entering this page you have agreed to our terms and conditions.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now