Whisky Through the Ages
Should you require physical vouchers please send us an Email with your address.
This tasting includes five different whiskies from different regions, bottlers and distilleries in Scotland. You will sample very young and very old whiskies and discover how the ageing process influences the flavour of whisky. The whiskies can be as young as 3 years old and the oldest whisky for the month of August is 30 years old! You will also sample New Make Spirit from the still to your glass pretty much. Get in touch to book or buy your tickets by following this link.
At this small group tasting, a dedicated tutor will sit down and talk about the whisky making process and the history of Scotch whisky. The session is presented in a 'blind tasting' format and the bottles of whisky are revealed at the end of the tasting. Our tastings last between 50 minutes and one hour.
Please remember to call or email us to book and confirm your Whisky Tasting to avoid disappointment.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Please note: the whiskies included in the tasting change on a regular basis depending on availability.
- Must be 18 or over to attend. Those who appear to be under the age of 25 might be asked to proof that they are 18 years of age or older.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- Participants must provide proof of purchase when attending.
- Should you require physical vouchers please select your preferred shipping method.
- Vouchers are valid for a year from the day of purchase.