Islay, Peat and Smoke
Should you require physical vouchers please send us an Email with your address.
Get ready to put your taste buds to the test! Join us for an unforgettable tasting experience where you'll discover the subtle differences between peaty whiskies from Islay and the mainland.
Sample five exceptional whiskies and see if you can tell the difference between them. Our dedicated tutor will guide you through the tasting process, sharing their knowledge of the whisky-making process and the fascinating history of Scotch whisky.
Presented in a 'blind tasting' format, the bottles of whisky are revealed at the end of the session. With small group sizes and a duration of 50 minutes to an hour, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your palate and learn about one of Scotland's most famous exports. Don't miss out on this unique experience!
Please remember to call or email us to book and confirm your Whisky Tasting to avoid disappointment.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Please note: the whiskies included in the tasting change on a regular basis depending on availability.
- Must be 18 or over to attend. Those who appear to be under the age of 25 might be asked to proof that they are 18 years of age or older.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- Participants must provide proof of purchase when attending.
- Should you require physical vouchers please select your preferred shipping method.
- Vouchers are valid for a full year from the day of purchase.