Islay, Peat and Smoke
Should you require physical vouchers please send us an Email with your address.
For a long time, some people claimed that only Islay could produce peaty, smokey and balanced whiskies. These days, many distilleries from around Scotland produce their own peaty whiskies. Do you think you can distinguish between peaty whiskies from Islay and the mainland? Join us, sample five whiskies and find out.
At this small group tasting, a dedicated tutor will sit down and talk about the whisky making process and the history of Scotch whisky. The session is presented in a 'blind tasting' format and the bottles of whisky are revealed at the end of the tasting. Our tastings last between 50 minutes and one hour.
Please remember to call or email us to book and confirm your Whisky Tasting to avoid disappointment.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Please note: the whiskies included in the tasting change on a regular basis depending on availability.
- Must be 18 or over to attend. Those who appear to be under the age of 25 might be asked to proof that they are 18 years of age or older.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- Participants must provide proof of purchase when attending.
- Should you require physical vouchers please select your preferred shipping method.
- Vouchers are valid for a full year from the day of purchase.